METAL DETECTOR (NON-FERROUS)
- FISHER F75,
- TIPS & TRICKS ON HOW TO SETUP AND RUN YOUR F75
- The Fisher F75 is a great metal detector. It is one of the fastest metal detectors on the market, Offering great performance in highly dense iron infested areas, Picking up coins and the desirable targets instead of the iron trash. With a lightweight easy to swing design, It allows you to cover more ground with confidence.
- What are the best settings to start with on the fisher F75?
- Start with DE mode, Disc at 10 and then ground balance and set the sensitivity at 60 and start to get a feel for the ground and conditions and then adjust sensitivity up or down to suit the situation.
- I can t get the F75 to work - Without being incredibly noisy?
- First you need to know that most ground balance under 40. That means you can NOT use "fastgrab". You have to use manual GB to balance to ground under 40. To avoid reflections from the salt use the DE mode and lower the sensitivity (Not JE mode because the gain is to high for salty ground).
- Even in DE mode the F75 is very unstable and noisy. Why is that ?
- If you set the Disc lower than 5 or higher than 19 the detector runs at a higher gain in DE processing. That higher gain means more depth in interference free and mild ground areas but if interference or bad ground is present the detector becomes noisy and unstable. For best stability run disc between 5 and 19 in DE mode. Reduce sensitivity too if needed. The JE processing mode has a much higher preamp gain than the DE mode and is very sensitive to interference sources like cell phones, light bulbs, power lines. If the detector goes crazy in that mode go back to DE mode and set Disc between 5 and 19.
Prices are subject to change. Delivery and other fees are not included in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our metal detector non ferrous rentals in Squamish BC, Vancouver BC, Whistler BC, Pemberton BC and surrounding areas.