LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
AERATOR, LG 26.5" EZ STEER
4 Hour: $85.00
- Rental Network's Ryan brand aerators are convenient to transport, efficient, durable, and deliver precise results.
- WHY AERATE ?
- Aerating involves making holes in your lawn either by pushing a rod into it or by extracting a plug of soil. The Ryan aerator removes a plug. This allows a better flow of water, air, and vital nutrients to the plant roots, making it easier for them to grow. This does not, however, apply to soil types containing clay. It is best to aerate in late summer, then top dress and/or over seed.
- Signs that you need to aerate your lawn:
- The ground is hard and compacted.
- Thatch is building up.
- Water does not penetrate well.
- Weeds like prostrate knotweed and clover are present.
- Our walk-behind core aerators are ergonomically designed and durably built for performance in aerating projects. Clean, deep, consistent penetration ensures precise and effective results. Each handle is specifically designed to provide maximum user comfort.
- Fuel Capacity 6L
- 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring-type formed from
- 0.08 in. (2 mm) hollow, hardened alloy steel
- # of Tines 42 tines per aerator
- Grease fittings on the wheels, tine wheels,
- and idler pivot/oil chain
- Coring Depth Up to 2.75 in. (70 mm)
- Core Diameter 0.75 in. (19 mm)
- Aeration Pattern 3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- Aerating Width 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Holes Per Square Foot
- (single pass)
- Up to 9 per sq ft (59/m2)
- Aerates up to
- 40,000 sq ft/hr
- (3,716 m2/hr) at 3.5 mph
- Tires (2) 8 x 2.25 semi-pneumatic with ball bearings
- Weight: Wet 250 lb (113 kg)
- Wet w/ Weights
- 292 lb (132 kg)
- Wet w/Weights &
- Water in Drum
- 357 lb (162 kg)
- Width 35.5 in. (902 mm)
- Length 53.5 in. (1,359 mm)
- Height 48.5
Prices are subject to change. Delivery and other fees are not included in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our aerator lg 26.5 inch ez steer rentals in Squamish BC, Vancouver BC, Whistler BC, Pemberton BC and surrounding areas.