WHEELBARROW, GAS POWERED, 800#
- Our Muck-Truck powered wheel barrow has proven itself as the yard stick by which others measure their products. Every Muck-Truck self-propelled wheel barrow model is designed for industrial and professional use, with health and safety front and center. Every Muck Truck self-propelled material handler when the clutch lever is released, the Muck-Truck comes to an immediate full stop, should an operator trip or fall the chance of an accident is greatly reduced. Balanced weight distribution makes for easy tipping and helps avoid common workplace injuries to an operator s back and limbs. Ideal for the rough terrain around Squamish, Pemberton, Whistler, Britannia Beach, Horseshoe Bay and West and North Vancouver lengthy barrow trips are made easy with the Muck Truck.
- The Muck-Truck, a motorized wheelbarrow dumper is designed and built in the United Kingdom and delivers huge productivity benefits to the construction, landscaping, recreation parks and utilities sectors. By reducing physical strain and the chance of injury, the number of sick days should also reduce, resulting in lower overheads and increased profit margins.
- Rental Network's Muck-Truck is also versatile and all of our power wheelbarrow attachments are interchangeable and can be used with any configuration of Muck-Truck micro dumper.
- Model: Max-Truck
- Engine: Honda GXV 160 Commercial 5.5hp
- Transmission: 3 forward / 1 reverse
- Speed: 0 -3.5 mph
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline
- Capacity: 8 cu/ft - 800lbs / 365 kgs carrying capacity
- Noise Rating: Up to 79db
- Parking brake: Disc
- Wheels:Front 400x10, 4 ply tractive. Rear 400x8, 4 ply tractive
- Dimensions: (L) 61 x (W) 28 x (H) 34
- (L) 1550mm x (W) 710mm x (H) 865mm
- Weight:Unladen - 295lbs/135kg
- Traction: 4 Wheel Drive
Prices are subject to change. Delivery and other fees are not included in price estimates.
* Please call us with any questions about our wheelbarrow gas powered 800 rentals in Squamish BC, Vancouver BC, Whistler BC, Pemberton BC and surrounding areas.